When you’re ready to start using DS MobileDeposit, just sign into Mobile Banking and look for the “Deposit Check” icon. Don’t have Mobile Banking? Enrolling is easy – get started today!!
To be eligible to use DS MobileDeposit:
- You must have a checking account in good standing
- You must be eligible for and enrolled in Online Banking
- You must download the Mobile Banking app for iPhone or Android
Getting a clear image of your check is the key to making a successful mobile deposit.
- Be sure to capture all four corners of the check in the image.
- Place the check on a flat, single colored surface. You’ll want the check image to be square, with a clearly defined border. Make sure the entire check is inside the green guidance lines.
- The quality and color of the ink may impact the image being accepted. If the ink is light or does not contrast with the check background, you may need to deposit the item in a branch.
- Be sure to properly endorse the back of the check. If it’s not endorsed, you’ll receive an error message. Note that endorsement stamps are not accepted for DS MobileDeposit.
For more information about DS MobileDeposit, visit our FAQs.