Brand New or New Used? Easy and Affordable Auto Loans
There’s nothing quite like new-car smell, unless you’re talking about getting a great rate on your auto loan. We understand the importance of saving money and auto loan financing with us is one of the easiest and fastest ways to save.
Financing your next vehicle with Desert Schools means your auto loan is serviced and processed locally, with a variety of terms to fit your lifestyle. If you know exactly what vehicle you want, simply visit any branch to apply for your auto loan pre-approval certificate. You can also take advantage of our Click Buy & Drive car buying service, which helps you find and purchase a car online at a low, no-haggle, pre-established price.1
For a limited time, when you finance your auto loan with Desert Schools, you’ll enjoy no car payment for up to 90 days!2
- No application fees or pre-payment penalties
- New auto loan rates on current model years
- Used auto loan rates on vehicles up to eight years old
- Auto loan terms available up to 84 months
- Finance up to 140% loan-to-value
- Available for purchase or refinance
- Click Buy & Drive Pricing or Loan Direct available
- Exciting options for recent college graduates3
What you need to finalize your loan
- Vehicle documentation (e.g., purchase order, title); call (602) 433-5626 (LOAN) for details
- Proof of insurance
- Income verification may be required
- Credit approval
- Payoff information or lien release (applicable to private-party sales only)
Members with an Auto Loan may save .25% APR4 by signing up for eStatements and making automatic payments from their Desert Schools checking account, and may request an auto insurance quote from Desert Schools Financial Services.
1 Actual savings may vary based on vehicle purchased, dealer and location.
2 Available on 2010 or newer model years only and with FICO score of 700 or higher.
3 Must have graduated from a post-secondary education or training program within the last two years.
4 Some restrictions apply. Additional .25% discount applied when monthly payment is debited from a Desert Schools checking account and by signing up for eStatements. Actual rates and APRs (Annual Percentage Rates) depend on credit history, type of product, loan term and our internal loan policy.